Thursday, December 21, 2006

Another round of questions..

Sweet lord...
SammyJoe whom I have known for 35 years sent along these (ya bastard..why not ask me about the best fart story or best BMX jump we ever built)...

Sweet lord (again) here we go:

Holy crap....i grew up with SammyJoe and he asks:

1. If you had to join a military service (at your current age and stage in life) which service would you choose and why?

Ummm ahh wow. My eye sight is so bad that I won't be able to do much other than play in a band or work in a kitchen. If forced to choose I'll go with the Army..they seem more the "upkeepers of the peace". The Marines and Navy will have cleared house by the time I'd need to go anywhere.

2. Faced with the thoughts of a country like North Korea or Iran having the capability to strike the US with a Nuclear weapon, and the need for a third front (one of those two places) would you support a draft?

We have been fortunate so far in that folks are willing to enlist. Its something I am grateful that someone will do for me..trust me. If a draft meant having the most "healthy and capable" folks there to protect us I'd have to say yes, I am in favor. Lets pray it never comes to that.

3. Do Aliens really exist or are all those people in New Mexico just crack jobs?

I am one of those people that things the universe is just too expansive to think we are the "only ones". Do I want angry aliens like War of the Worlds no..but imagine if something like ET came here. We'd finally have something else to talk about besides Paris Hilton! That being said, prove it one way or the other like Ghosts, Bigfoot etc and I'll be happy.

4. JFK conspiracy or again just a lone crack job?

I love me a good conspiracy. There is so much that goes both ways and again its what you find to be the most convincing. I think the whole moving target w/an old rifle had me for ages..no way..then I think the Discovery Channel did a thing on it and a dude was able to pull it off. I think there was some stuff going on though that is a little suspect...so therefore a conspiracy is where I sit.

5. You have one bullet and amnesty to assassinate one world leader who would it be?

Kim Jong-il. He just seems the most dangerous to me...if I am allowed to empty the clip I go for any other African leader that kills their people.

6. If you had the chance to visit any world leader for one day where would you go and what would you want to discuss.

Probably Nelson Mandela. I'd ask him how the heck he kept up his outlook while in prison and the daunting task of getting a nation together that was so horribly out of whack. I am sure there is other stuff we could talk about..but that is a good start.

2 Comments:

At Friday, December 22, 2006 8:20:00 AM , Blogger Sammy and Joe said...

Outstanding buddy.

 
At Friday, December 22, 2006 10:56:00 AM , Blogger Sammy and Joe said...

Best BMX jump was the one YOBB knocked himslef out on, and ended up putting him on queer street for a couple of days.... and we wonder why kids now have to wear bike helmets!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home