Ten Things I learned This weekend
Pretty good weekened all in all..10 things I learned...
1) If at a Christmas party in a home that has only one bathroom and 30+ guests..drink hard liquor. I was at this party for 5+hrs and used the bathroom ZERO times. This is HUGE for me. I have the bladder of a mouse usually.
2) After said party..drink more than 3 16oz glasses of water...I was "okay" Sunday but could have been better if I did not go to the
New England Patriots game on Sunday. People always say "if you are hung over a little just drink another beer and you'll be fine". I must not have been hung over..cuz the 1.5 beers I had before and during the game were the WORST. Almost to the point of me swearing off beer FOREVER. Uggh.
3) I also learned you actually CAN eat steak tips and potato salad at 10am.
4) I learned that some people spend $80.00 on a Pats ticket and go just to talk as loud as possible with people around them..and if that is not enough they have to call their asshole friends on their cell phones "Am I on TV" or "Where are you sitting I am over here..look..I am waving..I am the guy in the pats shirt..Jesus why can't you see me?"
5) I learned that every now and then buying a scratch ticket is NOT as waste of dough. I won $200.00 on one Saturday. I am one of those people that plays the lotto when its 100 Mil or more (not that 1Mil wouldn't help) and I do scratch tickets MAYBE 3 times a year. I won..I'm done..i'll cool it. Perfect time to win 200 beans though.
6) I learned its almost impossible to get tired of eating Christmas cookies.
7) I learned if you wait till about a week before Christmas you save about 10% on your tree.
8) I learned that all Christmas specials are pretty scary and sad. People are always mean..in the end it turns out..but why did it take me 30 Years to realize people can be mean but because gifts are involved they "get nice".
9) I learned that in a pinch you can open a bottle of beer with a ring on your finger. I was showed how "just in case". Sometimes going white trash and drinking beer in cans is just far too easy..
10) I learned that its harder to come up with 10 things I learned after the fact.....I guess I learned I need to keep a small notebook with me to jot things down.