Tuesday, December 5, 2006

short bursts...

If you are beyond bored you can check out a list of the 50 best commercials of the 80's. The list starts here and I gotta admit I thought "Freedom Rock" was thing of the past..but hahaha..that is funny...sooo TURN IT UP!

Also a few people messaged me about Explosions in the Sky tickets..and they are finally up on Ticketmaster if that is your thing. I encourage folks to check out this texas instrumental band, you can thank me later.

Only working 1/2 day today so its time to "get to work".

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 11:10:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

I saw the 80s commercial thing yesterday, but I think their server was down because I could see the first 2 pages. I did get to see my favorite anti-drug PSA: "From you, all right! I learned it by watching you!"

 
At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 1:06:00 PM , Blogger Potsie said...

Good stuff hoss.

 
At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 9:38:00 PM , Blogger Rusty said...

A Texas instrumental band, eh? What do they play...calculators? HA! It's been a long day, wherein I taught a lot of math. Forgive me.

I LOVE 80's commercials, and my favorite is the same as Jenny's...I remember seeing that commercial, as well as the other famous fried egg anti-drug PSA. I gotta get over there and check those out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home