Monday, December 4, 2006

Goin w/the flow..

Yeah Hi..how was your weekend? good..good..nice...

Saturday - Around the holidays my parents like to take our 2 kids and 2 of the older cousins for an overnight. This weekend was it! They go to dinner and go see various light displays have a sleep over, decorate the tree at Grammies..make FUDGE and have fun. Mrs March and I had "date night" for the first time in ages. We did a little bit of shopping and then went to dinner. We went to a place local to us that people have been talking about. It was an old mill converted over. It was okay, trendy and a little pricey. When we left people were waiting to get in...table for 2...TWO HOUR WAIT. It was about 730 or so at this point. 2hr wait?! Are people nuts? I guess I am so used to getting in to a place at 5pm and ordering Mac and Cheese or Chicken Tenders before even looking at the menu.

Sunday we went to get the kids and then I took my nephew to see the Providence Bruins. We missed his birthday so I took him to the game and we ate bad stuff then we hit the pro shop for a hat and t-shirt then we went to dinner. He had a good time I think. We had baby back ribs and rootbeers. Good times. He turned 10 this year and just loves hockey so it was a grand time. On the ride home he was asking when we could go again AND....AND go for ribs. Ahhhh he is part of the bloodline for sure! Little March went caroling for cans w/her Girl Scout Troop. She wanted to go to the game but caroling was more important to her (and to other people..she is so unselfish..its wonderful)

Monday - It snowed here today..just a tad over a dusting. Littlest March has been waiting for it to snow. He asks EVERY morning "did it snow last night?". Today I woke him to show him that it was snowing. At first he was telling me to "be quiet" and "get out of my room". See he was still sleeping..and I needed to get him up. When he did finally sit up and look out the look on his face...ahhhh that is what I needed on a Monday.

Freaking Explosions in the Sky tickets were supposed to go on sale 12/4...I guess that was for the pre-sale cuz I can't get any right now..bastards. Also it blows that Michigan is not playing Ohio State for the championship game. Talk about a ratings juggernaut..but NOOOOOO freaking Florida. F-.

9 Comments:

At Monday, December 04, 2006 10:04:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

When the hell was the Explosions in the Sky pre-sale?! I expected them to show up on Ticketbastard... must... restrain... frustration...

Fingers are still crossed.

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 11:13:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm heated about us not winning the Boston Bruins prizes at work. I woulda taken you buddy.

On a side note, I used to love it when it snowed too. The more it snowed, the better chance of school getting cancelled. Seriously though, it's about time it got cold outside. I'm not a fan of this 60 degree December weather.

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 11:46:00 AM , Blogger Mr. A said...

Hockey and ribs! Of course he had a good time!

Wish you missed my birthday...

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 12:41:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend.

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 1:53:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

annoyed..we can catch a game..it can't be the devils or rangers..I loathe them!

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 2:00:00 PM , Blogger Jennifer Leigh said...

OMG, littlest March is talking?
Where the heck have I been?
Time flies! Feels like yesterday that Mrs. March found out she was pregnant with #2!

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 3:32:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Jennifer has been under a rock.

Big E is 4.5.. years that is

 
At Monday, December 04, 2006 11:21:00 PM , Blogger Ryan Spaulding said...

Drop me a line. I'm with Brad. I would like to find out about those tickets too.

 
At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 8:40:00 AM , Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

Yeah, I agree with Jocular. 60 degree December isn't my idea of christmas. Let it snow, people.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home