Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Little March was on a roll..

Last night Mrs March had a meeting to go to so it was me and the kids. We were playing in the playroom and for some reason for the 2.5 hrs before I had the crappy 1-2-3-4 Come on Baby Say you Love me..5-6-7 TIMMMMMMME by Miami Sound Machine stuck in my head. I have no idea where I even heard the song last to get it in my head but it was stuck...so every few minutes while playing dolls ahem I mean trucks and what have you I'd just bust out
1-2-3-4
Come on Baby Say you Love meeeeeeeeeee


This went on for a good 15 minutes.

finally little march tosses one of her 2677 Barbie dolls to the floor and says...

"Dad..has anyone ever told you that you are SOOOOOOO Annoying?!"

touche little march..touche..

A little later I told her that she could watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. She got changed and settled on the couch. I put littlest march to bed and came down to watch.


At one point Snoopy starts to set up the table. They used a ping pong table. After getting it set up Snoopy does a quick game by himself. He is back and forth across the table. Little March sits up some from the couch and says "Dad, He has some SKILLS!"



2 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 21, 2006 1:15:00 PM , Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

nice march.
Kids really do say the damndest things.

I just saw your comment on my Spin Cycle from last Thursday - of course you can get a copy.
Please mail me your address...

 
At Wednesday, November 22, 2006 4:25:00 PM , Blogger Jennifer Leigh said...

OMG, I am going to kill you for getting that song stuck in my head!!! On a lighter note, speaking of Charlie Brown

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home