Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Round three.

YOBB asks:
Do you have a FOMF list?
-this is my brother for starters. YOBB stands for "Your Other Brothers Brother". We speek in IM code in our daily life. FOMF for those not in the know is "F**K OFF Mother F**Ker. There is BOMF (Back off Mother F'er) SOMF (Suck on it MFer). Some new faves are when we'll ask "How is your day" and get "UYAMF". Up your ass..ahh you get it.

I try to keep postive but I do need to give a strong a hefty FOMF to Macy's. That store pissed me off last night. I had more coupons but had to spend XX to get XX off etc. Well the things I needed were on sale (good) but I had a pocket full of coupons that I can't use because I didn't spend enough, or I bought and item you can't use a coupon on. The back of the coupon has about 15,000 words in a 2 by 4 inch space. Sooo that being said Macy's Department Store gets a nice addition to my holiday FOMF list.


The second comes from
Guinness Tooth
He had a series..so here goes:
1. Would you rather make out with the world's ugliest woman, or the prettiest dude?
-if its the world's "Ugliest" woman I'd have to assume her mouth looks like a freaking cave, her breath will stink and her lips would be "polished with sandpaper". That being said and tossing my masculinity aside I'd make out with a handsome dude. Even as a dude we can admit another dude is decent looking dude right??? hello..anyone there? (crickets).

2. So you're away from the wifey in Las Vegas, you hit it big and head out to one of the brothels to try something different. Do you go with the midget? Or do you go with the chick weighing close to 500lbs?

- if you wanted to word it "you have to choose" then I'd be stuck. Since you didn't I can breathe a sigh of releif. Not being "preachy" but cheating to me is just not worth it. A single night of fun (and for me about 44 seconds) would equal a life time of hell on many levels. If I won a big jackpot sex would actually take a back seat (for once in my life and for only a minute) of the list of top things I wanted to do.

3. Would you rather loose a leg from the knee down, or an arm from the elbow down?

-tough one..but I am going to say a leg from the knee down and hope for a great artificial leg. I think the loss of my hand would really really mess stuff up..and a "fake hand" is creepy on so many levels.

4. If you had to change your name, what would you change it too?

-one wants to go "funny" on this but honestly I love the name Miles. It got tossed out for littlest march so I need to hold out for the "next pet" and try again.

5. Alpine or x-country skiing?

- i am lazy i like to sit..then coast...so Alpine. I did recently get a used set of x-country skis to bang around the yard..but they haven't been used much.

6. Any chance we'll ever work out a way to get me a copy of that U2 show from 10/4/05?
-Yes..in early Jan lets get this done.

Jenny G just can't get enough and asks:
Would you rather become blind or deaf? Neither is not an option.

- i like music too much and thanks to the internet for good and bad I think I have "seen" more than I ever need to. The most important things to me personally I have seen. I have seen my wife, kids, my parents/family, mountains, oceans, flowers, trees and all that sappy stuff. Would I like to see the pyramids in person..sure. If I lost my sight today sure I'd be bummed but even in my rage I'd still have to deep down be glad I have memories. That being said in a round about kinda way..i'd like to keep hearing.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 20, 2006 1:14:00 PM , Blogger Mr. A said...

I agree with all these answers...

Except the part about kissing the dude.

I've kissed ugly women... You get over it. A pretty man is still a man.

Unless it was Johhny Depp.... He's prettier than almost every woman I know

 
At Wednesday, December 20, 2006 1:26:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

yeah but he said "WORLD'S UGLIEST"..that is like she won a prize. Not that I am all that much to look at....

 
At Wednesday, December 20, 2006 8:45:00 PM , Blogger The Guinness Tooth said...

When I said world's ugliest I really mean the ugliest in the world. I'm talking about 3 or 4 teeth tops, maybe one eye, maybe no eyes. She's probably lost an ear, her hair is falling out, she has a nice combination of warts, pimples and open sores on her face, and she has managed to grow a thicker mustache than most men I know, and there may be crabs in said mustache.

 
At Thursday, December 21, 2006 8:49:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

#1. good answer

#2. good answer

#3. good answer

#4. when I was 15 all the cool girls were called "Amy" so that is what I wanted to be called. Now? notsomuch. Trish is just fine.

#5. hahaha me too:) xcountry is just to damn much work.

#6. U2 is always good. never seen them in concert tho'

blind or deaf? I'd rather see. There is too much noise around me as it is.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home