Thursday, December 21, 2006

Two Minute Drill.

I thought about a cool idea to keep me "writing" on the blog on days that I am not sure what to write about. I call it the 2 minute drill and I just type whatever is on my mind in 2 minutes..nothing like a little ADD/OCD and XYZPDQ for you..soooo lets start the clock....

now..

I bought bagels for the group today..it was my turn...Panera Bread is the place to go.

Inside panera they had "cold green tea" and it was the color of green jello.

When I left Panera a restaurant nearby was getting a beer delivery..the driver had the Grateful Dead wailing.

In the right mood... the Dead are second to none.

beer is good..

there was not a lot of traffic on the ride to work

I saw an car pass me with an Alaskan license plate..crazy driver....

TV is a repeat tonight so I can focus on the Bruins

Man I hope they win

holy cow that was a boring two minutes....

2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 21, 2006 2:51:00 PM , Blogger Sammy and Joe said...

I'll Give you some questions.

1. If you had to join a military service (at your current age and stage in life) which service would you choose and why?


2. Faced with the thoughts of a country like North Korea or Iran having the capability to strike the US with a Nuclear weapon, and the need for a third front (one of those two places) would you support a draft?

3. Do Aliens really exist or are all those people in New Mexico just crack jobs?

4. JFK conspiracy or again just a lone crack job?

5. You have one bullet and amnesty to assassinate one world leader who would it be?

6. If you had the chance to visit any world leader for one day where would you go and what would you want to discuss.

 
At Thursday, December 21, 2006 8:34:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

I hate Panera but their weird-colored cold green tea is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home