Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A linky tuesday...

I have no real set plan for today so here are some things to pass the time for you.

I heard today that comedian Dane Cook is going to do one (maybe two) shows at Boston's TD Bank North Garden. This is an impressive move. In front of 17,000 people he will do a stand up for an upcoming HBO special. Not shy about the ticket prices though. If you are really in to him there are links for pre-sales off his site. Not sure who he is? Check out his monologue from Saturday Night Live a few weeks ago. It was the highest rated episode in the last 2 years.

Speaking of SNL that whole Chronicles of Narnia thing just keeps rolling along. There have been over 3 million down loads of the video. I hope they are smart and they cash in and do a part two. Check out The Lonely Island for where these ideas stem. I am still not tired of that skit.

Last night for dinner I had chicken that was encrusted with Doritios!!! It was great. Break em up, eat a handful before coating the chicken and bake it up. (well I made that step up) Good stuff.

Adding to the excitement of last night I had HOP (Head on Pillow) at about 9:10. Pretty early for me but with a 3 year old that has been sick and paying us visits at 2am it caught up to me. I didn't hear anything until my alarm went off today.

Finally, I have to say CBS has my interest in Love Monkey. From the looks of things its supposed to be a character that runs or works for an indie record label. I hope they contact me for the soundtrack. Also we get to see what Brandon has been up to since he fled 90210 for a job in Boston at the end of 98 season (god I know way to much about that)

Latrez....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home