Thursday, January 5, 2006

What to do

I'll admit that I am a Howard Stern fan. When he first got to be bigger I tried to ignore it, then I got sucked in and I can honestly say I really enjoyed 95% of what he did. It was part of my day. It has been pretty big news that he has gone over to satellite radio in a move that could be groundbreaking or suicide. I really think he is going to get a lot of people to move over. A lot already have.

I have been poking around and asking current users if they like and all seem to give the same response I had when I got an Ipod. "What took you so long?!" I need to get the hardware, hopefully this weekend. I want to get a unit that I can use at home, work and in the car of course. If I am gonna spend the dough I want to use it as much as I can.

I have time on Saturday so I want to pull that trigger!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:43:00 AM , Blogger Rusty said...

I have an XM satellite radio, and I absolutely love it. I chose it over Sirius because it was cheaper, had better programming, and had cooler gadgets. :) It's all about the gadgets.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home