Monday, December 19, 2005

Back to the office for a rest....



Whew! I actually shudder at the idea that work life can be less taxing than home life but now and then work is a nice break from personal life. We FINALLY got out tree up, ran errands like mad and Sunday hosted a nice open house (well at least I think it was nice). Its great to see people and you always say "We need to do this more often" when in the back of your mind you say "I'll see you this summer for a BBQ". Perhaps a new years resolution? Have some smaller dinner parties to just 'see people'. We shall see I guess. Might actually be a resolution I keep. Resolutions are silly I know so why bother.

Getting ready to re-listen to the 2005 Music that I bought so I can compile a list of my favorite cds. Per the norm I spent way too much but the good news is the vast majority I enjoy a great deal. Its going to be a rough year.

I decided on a good money making plan for the next holiday season. I can't tell you cuz you'll steal it.

Look here tomorrow for perhaps my favorite and most cheezy x-mas greeting ever.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 4:44:00 PM , Blogger Diddyone said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO....how was your party? My invite must have gotten lost in the mail. At least i still get the invite to BYBOBB!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home