Friday, December 9, 2005

March watches March..

I finally put aside some time to watch the buzz film March of the penguins. Have you seen it? First I want to say it was well done. It is interesting and fascinating. Second, it was a little too long. Even though it was 1hr and 20 or so minutes it didn't need to be. As good as it was you are also not missing anything if you have seen a quality nature show. Kids will like it and it does explain the cycle of life in not so literate terms. I got that film "Rock School" that I want to check out. Also Sin City has been collecting dust I need to get thru that.

The snow is falling, waiting for them to let everyone go at the same time to make the ride home as bad as the ride here. Actually the ride here was not so bad, I arrived 10 minutes earlier than I usually would, but, I left the house an hour earlier than I usually do.

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 09, 2005 9:36:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

March of the Penguins was really good, but I do agree that it dragged a little bit. Sometimes I felt like I was watching the marches in real time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home