Sunday, January 15, 2006

Cluster Maps

That thing is pretty cool. It shows you where you get people clicking on your web page. I'd say that most people find me via that "next blog" button and just come upon it. I think the people that do read this I know pretty well..and a few (hello JennyG and Rusty) are in PA. Still its cool to see where the hits come from. KK Noted "You will have a huge dot over MA and that is it". Its pretty cool none the less. If you want..click on it..then add it to your blog.

The guy that I found it from has hits from all over..but he tapes live shows and posts the mp3s on his site..his looks like the face of a McDonalds employee with all those red dots. Over time mine will look the same.

Happy Weekend.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, January 15, 2006 7:57:00 PM , Blogger Rusty said...

Heehee! That's me! And Jenny! How cool...I think I need to get a cluster map for my blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home