Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I am so freaking rich it is scary!!!

Sweet freaking goodness. I stumbled upon this site. You put in your "yearly salary" and then hit "show me the money" and it shows you how "rich" you are compared to the rest of the worlds population. Scary! What is really scary is when you put in say 500 as your salary the stats are STUNNING:

You are in the top 79.91% richest people in the world. There are 1,204,819,277 people poorer than you.

Holy freaking CRAP! I put in my current salary (at least a ballpark #) and it was amazing that I am one of the richest people in the world! Could have fooled me.
Check for yourself here

Now if making all that money didn't make you feel better you can try to one up this dude:


Yep..he has the worlds longest EAR HAIR?! Come on Guinness..how can bad hygiene be a world record?! Read about this dill hole here

Finally, lets hope this
gene pool gets emptied out soon..its very shallow right now that is for sure.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 9:13:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Ewww. That guy seems like he's pround of his ear hair. By the way, you're tagged for the four list if you want to do it.

 
At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:13:00 AM , Blogger Jennifer Leigh said...

Wholly shit, batman:

"You are in the top 3.75% richest people in the world.
There are 5,774,782,608 people poorer than you. "

How is that possible?

 
At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 3:58:00 PM , Blogger Rusty said...

Africa! Europe! I definitely admire those two COUNTRIES. Why didn't Al tell them it's a continent? That can't possibly be against the rules.

Yes, that guy looks like he's proud of the ear hair. Personally, I'm more disgusted than proud of him.

I laughed out loud at you calling him a "dill hole."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home