Monday, October 17, 2005

yeah hi..how are you?

At last the rain has stopped. I was out for a walk on Saturday afternoon when it seemed to "stop" but got stuck in some drizzle. Fall around here so far has not been the best. I even tried to clean up the yard some yesterday but in 55 mile per hour winds that lasted all of about 10 minutes.

Weekend was okay otherwise. Watched Crash Saturday night. It was pretty good. I had only heard people saying it was good and honestly had no idea on the story etc. All in all I'd recommend it. I "think" the same guy that did Magnolia did this film.

Congrats to the White Sox. Around here its "anyone but the Yankees". Bruins lost 5-1 to a great Ottawa team and the Pats lost as well. Its funny how a 3-3 record is "bad" in the NFL. I know its a short season but I am waiting for people to say "wait till next year". Its been rough on the pats injury wise this year as well.

One silly rant. Why is it, when they show people playing backyard football in commercials they ALWAYS need to show the players with mud on their faces? Even in the muddiest of mudbowls I have never seen people that covered in mud. Are they trying to tell me how hard these people play, or how hard you laundry soap washes SKIN?

Housewives was silly last night and for some reason I can't get off my arse after and have watched the last few weeks of Greys Anatomy. That show is pretty good. KK is groaning now on many levels.

4 Comments:

At Monday, October 17, 2005 10:58:00 AM , Blogger Kris said...

damn, no more anonymous "U2 sucks" posts!

I groan because you watch to much f***ing TV! ha. Read a book! What the hell is Grey's Anatomy anyway. I'm sure it's some real quality work. haha.

 
At Monday, October 17, 2005 12:03:00 PM , Blogger Jennifer Leigh said...

I can't believe you watch housewives! ;-)

 
At Monday, October 17, 2005 12:33:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

I'll have you know I read 2 chapters before I went to bed.

Yes gen-knee-fur I love the wives..followed since episode one. just like melrose, 90210 etc..whoosh there goes my masculinity.

 
At Monday, October 17, 2005 4:10:00 PM , Blogger Jennifer Leigh said...

Jesus...we need to get you back into radio... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home