Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Lets have a quick flash back.

The other day I was thinking about my not a list of resolutions as those get broken so I'll come up with some other lame thing to call it.

Anyhow I wanted to see how I was doing...uh oh. here is the list in a nutshell of what I wanted/hoped to do in 2006.


1) Go skiing at least one time this year. - okay here is to hoping to snow between Nov and Dec 2006!

2) Play at LEAST 2 rounds of golf. Not 9 holes either. - well summer/fall is not over......

3) Portion Control. - nope..long gone, but nice to "remind myself"

4) Eating Leftovers. - see above.

5) Brown bagging lunch.- see 3 and 4.

damn it..time to make a change.

6) Kayak at least two times. - see the golf post.

7) Drink 64oz of water a day. - not too bad..i'd say out of the 5 day work week 3 of them I do 64 easy

8) Hike Purgatory Chasm and Blue Hill w/my six (well by then 7) year old. - Purgatory DONE. For those of you out of New England Blue Hill is just a "hill" south of boston that is a very very easy day hike.

9) Read a book a month. (no not magazines!) - i am on about a 45 day cycle which is better than I ever have been.

Total grade so far D+ at best.

Lets review come december shall we?

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 10:31:00 AM , Blogger Mr. A said...

Yeah, I was going to gold at least once a week...

Been out twice!

Not really my fault as my buddy with a county card (one to make tee times with) got a girlfriend and she doesn't let him out on weekends.

He's so fucking lame...he calls me on Wednesdays to say "let's play 9 when I get off work tonight"

Fuck that!

I live in the ONLY county in NJ without a public golf course...nevermind we have the most people!

 
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 3:54:00 PM , Blogger Potsie said...

I used to go up the Blue Hills at least twice a year in my earlier years. Did purgatory once. Have some fun my friend. You'll have a blast.

 
At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:14:00 AM , Blogger Steve H said...

what books have you read? anything good?

i played golf only twice last year and am playing for the first time on saturday - i used to play 3 times a week. the only downside to having kids...

 
At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 9:48:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

It's hard to find time for golf when you're still working. Now that he's retired by dad plays at least 2x per week.

 
At Thursday, July 13, 2006 6:34:00 AM , Blogger pog mo thoin said...

This is actually a good idea March - post the resolutions to score card them later (and have all of us score card them.) I do resolutions on my birthday more than new years because it is really my own personal new years. Remind me on March 9th to blog mine!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home