Lets have a quick flash back.
The other day I was thinking about my not a list of resolutions as those get broken so I'll come up with some other lame thing to call it.
Anyhow I wanted to see how I was doing...uh oh. here is the list in a nutshell of what I wanted/hoped to do in 2006.
1) Go skiing at least one time this year. - okay here is to hoping to snow between Nov and Dec 2006!
2) Play at LEAST 2 rounds of golf. Not 9 holes either. - well summer/fall is not over......
3) Portion Control. - nope..long gone, but nice to "remind myself"
4) Eating Leftovers. - see above.
5) Brown bagging lunch.- see 3 and 4.
damn it..time to make a change.
6) Kayak at least two times. - see the golf post.
7) Drink 64oz of water a day. - not too bad..i'd say out of the 5 day work week 3 of them I do 64 easy
8) Hike Purgatory Chasm and Blue Hill w/my six (well by then 7) year old. - Purgatory DONE. For those of you out of New England Blue Hill is just a "hill" south of boston that is a very very easy day hike.
9) Read a book a month. (no not magazines!) - i am on about a 45 day cycle which is better than I ever have been.
Total grade so far D+ at best.
Lets review come december shall we?