Friday, June 30, 2006

Have some self respect.

( I am glad I don't know the "facts" about this show and i refuse to link...)

Is that even a the right phrase for this? Looking for something worth while of my time a few days ago on the telly (see rain posts) I passed Fox and there was an ad for Hells Kitchen.

In the ad the main guy is screaming at people..telling them their food sucks and throwing stuff around like a baby. He is worse than a 4 year old being told its time to leave McDonalds play land.

From what I can tell these morons stand there and take it. The worse "fate" of the show is getting voted off probably. Oh the horror. To get away from a freaking asshole like this? That should be the grand prize.

I am not sure what the grand prize is..but I think I THINK its "working for this asshole".

Hooooooooooooo leeeeeeeeeeeee shit.

Maybe I am the stupid one?

He yells at me like that I'd gut the fucker...that simple. Talk to another adult like that..it a kitchen full of knives..

I am sure his food is overpriced, greasy and shit inducing.

5 Comments:

At Friday, June 30, 2006 10:56:00 AM , Blogger Potsie said...

Preach on my brother. They need to X 15 of the 100 reality TV shows anyway, starting with this one. I think we should drop him off in the real Hell's Kitchen in NYC real late at night and see how he fares.

 
At Friday, June 30, 2006 12:16:00 PM , Blogger Dim said...

And don't forget...NONE of this is staged...

 
At Friday, June 30, 2006 5:28:00 PM , Blogger Mr. A said...

I ahve this dream of winning the Apprentice and then saying "I quit" at the end of the final episode.

Who the hell wants to work for an ass like Trump? Same thing with this Hell's Kitchen asshole!

 
At Saturday, July 01, 2006 7:54:00 AM , Blogger Steve H said...

you know, i was looking at the tlelvision listing not too long ago and noticed that Fox was running two hours - their entire prime time, since Fox stations to to local news at 10:00pm - to this show. i remember thinking to myself, 'do they want to attract zero viewers?'

 
At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:48:00 PM , Blogger Viszlát Sjáumst said...

Au contraire, my fellow bloggers. This show is pure gold! The general scourge of reality tv we've been inflicted with over the past 10 years is a national nightmare. However, there are so many of these ridiculous programs, there is bound to be one related to some particular topic you're interested in. I enjoy cooking, food, and eating in general. So, this one is perfect for me.

All of these reality shows are trumped up rubbish. Voyeuristic vessels allowing us to enjoy the general degradation of others from the comfort of our own homes. The premise is the same in all of them. The kernel topic is simply secondary.

Dis Hell's Kitchen, if you must. But know, in doing so, you're also dissing your own reality television 'guilty pleasure', as well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home