Monday, June 26, 2006

When in doubt..give em a list.

Cool stuff rocking me in general.

1) Broccoli slaw. I can't stand broccoli on its own, but this stuff is awesome.
2) Sunkist orange soda. I had a sip a few days ago and its on the brain.
3) Portishead. I know its impossible for a band this mellow to "rock" but still..
4) The Russian horror vampire flick Nightwatch..can't wait for pt 2.
5) Hot dogs on the grill, with the bun(s) toasted.
6) Video of that minor league baseball manager going nuts.
7) Riding bikes w/little march..having to take a break to get our bikes fixed (basically his excuse to sit and drink some water) and him yelling THE BIKES ARE FIXED and us needing to jump up and ride again.
8) Sleeping w/just a sheet on my side of the bed
9) Some new headphones I got. I won't even link to em cuz they were too expensive and you'd tell me I wasted my money, but they rule.
10) DVD-Audio and SACDs. 5.1 is the best BEST way to listen to music. (barring live)


Not so cool stuff.

1) having no freaking good ideas to blog on.
2) The constant rain, enough, we get it.
3) Spam email. Yes I want to increase my size but not via random emails!
4) Mosquitos. Worst in ages. Can't be outside for 5 minutes, well see #2 and you get why and why being outside for 5 minutes is hard enough.
5) The last ice cream sandwich eaten by the littlest march!
6) Computer problems at home. Pain in the arse.
7) Telling older march she has to go to camp at the YMCA. She likes it fine, but I am sure 2-3 days a week would be plenty..not 5.
8) Putting off getting Sirius radio for another few weeks.
9) Sand in your shoes.
10) Making a dozen excuses a day to NOT get out an walk like you should.

8 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 10:20:00 AM , Blogger B. said...

Mmmmmm...I love broccoli slaw. My mom makes a good batch.

Mosquitos--yes, I have a bajillion bites on my legs from being at a picnic on Sat.

 
At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 10:21:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is this broccoli slaw you speak of? i am intrigued even if broccoli can be a vile weed.

my sister just gave me her sirius password and they just started streaming howard online. it rules man. plus one channel has the west coast rebrodcast so if i get to work on time i can listen to the whole show. i forgot how much i enjoy listening to it.

 
At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 10:46:00 AM , Blogger Steve H said...

you have to get sirius sattelite radio - wait no longer! do it today!

the stuff about the little march and the bike are classic.

 
At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:28:00 AM , Blogger March2theSea said...

b - yeah its good stuff.

kp - i'll bring some in mate..good stuff.

hotwire - after reading your post a week or so ago about Journey I just got madder i had to delay it some.

 
At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:37:00 AM , Blogger March2theSea said...

Fresh - I'll post the recepie tomorrow. its easy peasy to make.
and yeah little march rules but I am horribly biased!

 
At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 2:48:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

The mosquitos feasted on my feet. I guess it was when I was sitting outside at my picnic table reading. I've been miserable for days. Can't wait for the broccoli slaw recipe! Broccoli is one of my favorite foods.

 
At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:40:00 PM , Blogger Mr. A said...

I'd like to check out the headphones... No such thing as a waste of money when you're talking about improving the sound of your music!

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 2:44:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

RE: lists

How about putting Sirius on your birthday list?????? Need details of how/what to purchase. Perhaps I could afford it; I can't afford the BMW Z3 on the list (again) this year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home