Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Uggh.

Work is killing me. I may have fucked up good yesterday. I hardly ever take "work home" with me but I had it on my mind the whole ride home, then enough that I logged back in to work after hockey for about 35 minutes. Even during Letterman I was still wondering what I did wrong, or could have done to avoid this. Trying to do damage control today. I have a pretty great supporting staff but once it gets past a certain level, forget it..i am convinced I am viewed as a fuck up. You know, you feel like you take a step forward by really being the go to guy, getting stuff done, then a small issue that is manageable happens and suddenly its a shitstorm of uncertainty in your abilities. I'll take the heat if it is full on my fault I am prepared for that.

Hockey was a little better, yeah douchebag was there but I made sure I got dressed in a different room from him. He was held to only 3 or so goals so that was nice. Too bad my brother caught me off guard and my rather large frame hit the ice pretty hard. Ahh well..all fits right in with the rain.

Sorry for the curse words, like David Cross said , I guess I was just lazy.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:36:00 AM , Blogger Kris said...

you need to leave Initech ...and soon!

 
At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:42:00 PM , Blogger Mr. A said...

Please watch your f*&king mouth.

It's offensive, ya know?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home