I feel I need to...
I try to update my blog at least once a day monday thru friday. I have been a little sidetracked. I have been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest with a project that was due today. The good news is I am done and I am so ready to just be done for the day. I want to put my feet up and listen to music. I am easy to please.
I forgot to mention one part of my weekend. I lost $60.00 on Saturday. Not even a good way..i just can't find it.
here is the breakdown..get all CSI on my ass and figure this out please.
- on the way to the show Sat night I stopped at a drive up ATM and got the $$.
- drove to the show and before I went in I took out my ID and ticket..put wallet in pocket.
- I bought nothing at the venue.
- I left the parking lot and had my wallet out to pay the parking price $3.00
- I drove home brought in my stuff and put it on the table and went to bed.
- Sunday I took my wallet and got gas..but never took my wallet out of the car as I swiped my card.
- Went to recycle center and had to show my ID. Again wallet never left the car.
I looked between/under the car seats in my pockets (shorts and shirt) glove box, consoles etc. Nuttin.
If lost 60 on a stripper thats at least a cool story.