Tuesday, May 9, 2006

I feel I need to...

I try to update my blog at least once a day monday thru friday. I have been a little sidetracked. I have been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest with a project that was due today. The good news is I am done and I am so ready to just be done for the day. I want to put my feet up and listen to music. I am easy to please.

I forgot to mention one part of my weekend. I lost $60.00 on Saturday. Not even a good way..i just can't find it.

here is the breakdown..get all CSI on my ass and figure this out please.

- on the way to the show Sat night I stopped at a drive up ATM and got the $$.
- drove to the show and before I went in I took out my ID and ticket..put wallet in pocket.
- I bought nothing at the venue.
- I left the parking lot and had my wallet out to pay the parking price $3.00
- I drove home brought in my stuff and put it on the table and went to bed.
- Sunday I took my wallet and got gas..but never took my wallet out of the car as I swiped my card.
- Went to recycle center and had to show my ID. Again wallet never left the car.

I looked between/under the car seats in my pockets (shorts and shirt) glove box, consoles etc. Nuttin.

If lost 60 on a stripper thats at least a cool story.

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:15:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Are you sure you took the money out of the ATM?

 
At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:50:00 PM , Blogger Rusty said...

That was my exact thought.

 
At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 4:10:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

yep..money came out. I don't carry a wallet either..its a "money clip".

 
At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 4:10:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

oh..and to add to that I have the flipping print off in my clip saying that i withdrew 60.00..uggh

 
At Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:14:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Did you notice if it was in the clip when you put it on the table that night? Could one of the little Marches have been playing with your stuff?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home