Friday, May 5, 2006

Quickness...

Thursday night is my TV night. More often than not I run tape on CSI and watch Earl and the Office since most co-workers seem to watch those two and we need to spend the better part of the morning going on and on about it.

Earl was pretty weak.

Office was A+. Man that show brings it. Part of me deep down wants it to just end now so its always "awesome", but I need more.

ER which I have watched since the beginning is so freaking lame, but I can't give up on it for some reason. Last night was another "Africa" episode. About 10:30 I said to myself, you know you can go to bed because this story line is so unimportant to the whole season other than Pratt was sent there. Freaking Carter is on the show, for what purpose?! I want the whole series to end but I'll be back this fall like the lemming that i am. (hey bug off you people have Idol)

2 Comments:

At Friday, May 05, 2006 1:27:00 PM , Blogger Greg said...

what are you doing at 8:00? you should be watching smallville....

 
At Friday, May 05, 2006 3:49:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

I want Jim and Pam to get together next season, and then I want it to end. ER pisses me off every week, but I can't not watch it. A helicopter needs to fall on Carter, stat!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home