Monday, May 1, 2006

Uggh..American TV sucks..

F'ing Randy Jackson signs up for three more years of Idol..This shit for three more years (at least???!) and good shows like Love Monkey get axed. F'ing TV audiences are dumb.

The other night we were flipping around and they had one one of those "list" shows and it was the top whatever most shocking reality TV moments.

Watch one of those sometime and see how wrong I am about steadfastly NOT viewing any of these. S TO THE H TO THE I TO THE TT Y. shows.

6 Comments:

At Monday, May 01, 2006 12:58:00 PM , Blogger Kris said...

yeah, gotta love PBS constantly showing 50's do-wop has beens night after night.

Todd, enough with Idol bashing. It's fun to watch and honestly, there's not much else on prime time network TV that you can watch with your kids.

Please explain what is so bad about the show.

 
At Monday, May 01, 2006 1:20:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

is there an eclipse today..KK defending TV?!

 
At Monday, May 01, 2006 2:14:00 PM , Blogger Rusty said...

I'm with Kris. Come on, March...a lot of TV (and I mean a loooot) sucks, but Idol is great. I'm sorry Love Monkey got cancelled, but don't take it out on Idol! :)

 
At Monday, May 01, 2006 2:54:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Hate to break it to you, but Idol has been renewed through 2012. I know it's cheesy, but it's just harmless fluff. If it were on the same network as Love Monkey I could see getting pissed, but it's not like there's ever anything else good on FOX...except Arrested Development (RIP)

 
At Tuesday, May 02, 2006 3:06:00 PM , Blogger jenni said...

I dig Love Monkey, too! I've watched it on VH1 wondering why the heck it was cancelled.

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 11:47:00 AM , Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

FWIW, I watch Idol as well. It is fun to watch it all roll out, but the true fun is watching Paula, and trying to guess what she is on each show.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home