Wednesday, April 26, 2006

La La is working out!

So last night I finally got my starter pack from La La (scroll down and read my "YES" entry).

From the moment I had set up I agreed to send a cd so I was waiting for the first set of stuff to send. One great thing I know now is that regarding the "sending" you only have to send when you agree to do so. So my advice, don't agree to send until you have your first wave of mailers!

I got my first 5 packets as well as my first "trade". What is cool is once you say you got it, the cd goes right on to your "Have List". You can remove it so folks won't request it of course.

I opened my starter pack, went to the PC and quickly filled 5 cd requests. There it was...done. I then noticed I have ANOTHER cd coming to me! YEEEES!!

Lars left a comment back under my intro to La La post and had a "backdoor link". Last night I played hockey with my brother and he said he used that link and got right in. Another recent subscriber isRoad to the Isles. I already requested another set of mailing stuff but was told I had to wait to "trade more" since I am brand new I am held at "5 open trades" until I build up Karma points (prolly like positive ratings in ebay).

I swear I had something else today..but La La took up my a.m. post time!

Oh I still don't have any invites but if you do get in we can add each others a "friends".

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 9:00:00 AM , Blogger Rusty said...

Hello?! Don't leave me in the dust, March! :-P

 
At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:08:00 AM , Blogger March2theSea said...

i still can't do any invites!! I promise I'll hook folks up if/when i can!!

 
At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:53:00 AM , Blogger Rusty said...

I was kidding. :)

 
At Friday, April 28, 2006 12:58:00 AM , Blogger The Guinness Tooth said...

I got my first two lala cds today, and lo and behold someone sent me the wrong cd. The problem is I have no idea who sent it to me. All I know is I now have a copy of ATLiens by OutKast that I never requested, nor wanted to hear. Otherwise, it's all good, I sent out 5 discs yesterday, and recieved my sencond set of five envelopes today.

I was reading the news on the site, and it said they might start giving people 1 or 2 invites at a time. At least up until July (or is it June) when anybody can sign up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home