Monday, March 6, 2006

Good news for me..

It is national procrastination week this week...awesome! So this weeks is different for me how?

I got one..thanks to my Dad for this actually:

Mitsubishi Motors conducted an online poll to find street names that are just plain weird. Over 2,500 people voted on line. Here is the top 10: (10) Tater Peeler Road (Lebanon, TN), (9) The intersection of Count and Basie (Richmond, VA), (8) Shades of Death Road (Warren County, NJ), (7) Unexpected Road (Buena, NJ), (6) Bucket of Blood Street (Holbrook, AZ), (5) The intersection of Clinton and Fidelity (Houston, TX), (4) The intersection of Lonesome and Hardup (Albany, GA), (3) Farfrompoopen Road (TN) (the only road up to Constipation Ridge), (2) Divorce Court (Heather Highlands, PA), (1) Psycho Path (Traverse City, MI). According to Paul Eisenstein, the website publisher, all of the roads were confirmed but some are difficult to locate.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:00:00 PM , Blogger Rusty said...

Just outside Shippensburg (where Jenny and B. and I went to college) is a street called Horse Killer Road. That would definitely be in the top 10, probably close to the top. Too bad they didn't ask me! I went to a yard sale on Horse Killer Road once. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home