Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I am alive...

Loyal readers..sorry for the lack of posts and today's brief one. I have a bunch of stuff to catch up on since my 3.5 year old decided to throw up Sundays dinner all over his bed Monday morning. Life has returned somewhat to normal thank goodness.

I am really hoping to test the theory that money can't buy you happiness tonight when Mega Millions is drawn for 250+ Mil.

If I win Greg you know I won't be here tomorrow. When I do come in to get the pictures of my kids I'll take you to get a fine guitar tho.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 12:17:00 PM , Blogger Greg said...

i am willing to replace you at work, if it gets me a fine guitar -- i'll take a PRS, please. i wish you all the luck in obtaining your winnings....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home