Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday..Veterans Day.



First Happy Veterans Day. I know its cliche but take a second and thank a Vet.

The BBC did a story on the Best Gigs Ever. The set that Queen did at Live Aid on 13th July 1985 was considered the best. Have you ever see this freaking set? rent the DVD or buy it. I rented it off netflix and I know for a fact I said "I want to see Queen again". It was awesome. Freddie Mercury had that place in the palm of his hand.

What are you all time favorite gigs? The first time I saw U2 in 1987 is up there as is Sigur Ros from last month. Slint earlier this year was great and the Smashing
Pumpkins at TT the Bears with 299 of my closest friends was pretty stunning. I am sure I'll think of a few more after I hit "publish".

I know we were all goofy at age 13 but this blog
is priceless. Nothing beats her ramblings on Nirvana. I wish she would update it more. I found her link by going to my profile then clicking on my town. That way I can see all the other bloggers.

2 Comments:

At Friday, November 11, 2005 1:46:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Did you read the comments on the Nirvana post? Yes, I was goofy at age 13, but I knew the basics of grammar and spelling. Also, these people were like, 2, when Kurt Cobain died, yet they say they would "literally die for Nirvana."

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 5:26:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

oh i L-O-V-E the nirvana one!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home