Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Awwwwwww ight.

Okay get this for the person who has everything but you are just not sure how to tell them they have issues.

Halloween was okay. Lots of kids came to the house. I do dislike highschool aged kids coming. I have to give them more candy out of fear my car will be egged or what not. Nice backbone eh? I also hate the trailer trash moms and dads that trick or treat w/their kids and the kids have no idea but the moms and dads have their own bags as well..and don't say thank you. Hey come to my door I am allowed to pass judgment right?

Heard on the radio today that a guy in Vermont could get life in prison for stealing maple syrup. He has been caught a few times and after the third time in Vermont you can get life. This was his SIXTH time getting caught (worse than drunk driving laws). I had to laugh at "what a waste of time this police case is" then I heard he was getting 1300.00+ dollars per barrel of the stuff he sold.

The first of the month blows. I sit down the night before and pay bills. I know its a fact of life but this is one job I could do without.

There are 3,500 fewer tv roles for professional actors last year because of reality tv.

At the current price of 2.07 per gallon for commercial jet fuel, it costs 110,975 to fill up Air Force One.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 11:38:00 AM , Blogger Jennifer Leigh said...

Now I know what to get my husband for his birthday! Thanks Todd! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home