Thursday, October 27, 2005

Checkin the email the email...

Have you had one of those new cinnamon sticks from dunkin donuts? Gad zoolies. Served slightly warm to boot, dang nabbit I need more. I hardly ever "stop for coffee" but I was out yesterday and saw the sign. I *love* donuts so that is one reason I stay clear of coffee places. It said "limited time" and I'll be damned if I miss out on this. Seinfeld once said that Cinnamon and Sugar should be on the table for all meals like salt and pepper. So I partook and I am sold. Grab yerself one (and one for me) you shant be disappointed.

if you got a few minutes and feel like freaking yourself out go here as creepy as it is I watch it about once a month just to get my "freak out" on.

I was on strongbad
for the first time in ages the other day too. I should go every week but sometimes its nice to watch 2-3 of them in a row. He speaks of the beverage to get the cheat to bed as a "SUDSU" (pronounced Sudzu) which is 1 part skim milk and a handful of gummy bears. then the tells you its G-E-W-D (pronounced good). Well worth a stop over to see what Trogdor and Big Nife are up to these days.

Before work today I was reading an article about how parents can get kids pottie trained before they are 6 months old. It was pretty interesting because they talk about how the modern world diapers are just accepted but what do the moms do in the jungles. They don't have diapers. It had to do with noticing your childs mannerisms and the like to get them used to using the toilet. Again, it was pretty good in that they said yeah thats great to get them not using diapers and saving money and room in landfills but they spoke of the constant need to be "watching them for signs" thus making a hand off to a babysitter or a nanny even harder. In a perfect world I guess but diapers just go with the territory.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, October 27, 2005 6:23:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

I'm partial to the coconut donuts (Mmmm...coconut donuts), but I might have to try the cinnamon sticks next time I go. We have one right around the corner from work, which is not good!

 
At Friday, October 28, 2005 9:48:00 AM , Blogger Kris said...

"We have one right around the corner from work"

Doesn't everyone?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home