Wednesday, October 19, 2005

POWERBALL!

I don't play any lottery much but when you are in the 100's of millions you have my attention. Tonight its estimated at 340 Mil. About 160 Mil after taxes. One of the first things I'd buy:


Sigur Rós: Live in Iceland

Don't miss this rare opportunity to experience the sublime sounds of one of Iceland's coolest exports... where it all began. Iceland's ethereal elements provide the perfect backdrop for this getaway, which includes: roundtrip airfare, 2 nights hotel and a ticket to see Sigur Rós perform live in Reykjavik.

From $591* pp dbl

heck I'll even take some of YOU with me.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:51:00 PM , Blogger Jennifer Leigh said...

You have to take me.
I saw that and wanted to go, but can't afford it. I am even invited to a NYE party at my friend Stebbi's house in 101 that I can't afford to go to. Boo! :-(

Take me take me take me, if you win!!! ;-)

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 4:53:00 PM , Blogger Jennifer Leigh said...

And Airwaves started tonight and runs through the weekend. Babyshambles, Aparat Organ Quartet, Gus Gus, etc are playing and I am so pissed I am missing it do to lack of funds from the last trip I took in August.

Ok, vent over now... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home