Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What's with these homies dissin my girl?

i am such an indie snob sometimes i even annoy myself. At death cab for cutie on Saturday night I had secure taping spot and just had to deal with the folks on their night out. The conversations are sometimes funny and this one particular fella who had a few too many starts off with the "We should get the band back together". ohh boy here we go. he goes on to mention how he wants to have 2 bass players in the band because nobody has done that before and it will be "revolutionary". I cringed and bit my tongue. I wish I could have flashed my indie cred card but I decided to let that one slide. when he gets in rolling stone he'll try to say he was the first..but as noted 2 came to mind before he even finished
his drunk rant to change the world. first you havedianogahnot as active as I personally would like. The other is
Neds Atomic Dustbin
who I thought was disbanded but upon research for this rant i see they had some gigs lined up. Probably won't have all the original members, nor will they come here but this band was my grateful dead for a few years I saw them EVERY chance I had.

Like to cut up pumpkins but hate the mess?
pumpkin

on a final note we got a co-worker today with the "stapler in jello" gag. Fans of the office know what I am speaking of. We have pictures too. The victim LOVED it too.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 4:07:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

LOL I didn't know it was actually possible to get an object to suspend in Jell-O. I mean, I know there's fruited Jell-O, but a stapler has a tad more heft than fruit cocktail. Did your boss come over and say, "Solomon's here?"

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:37:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

No..but we did eat the jello. We HAD to. I'll try to post a picture of it. It was classic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home