Monday, November 7, 2005

few things...

I don't have a ton today. I was telling dim that earlier.

It looks likeSigur Roswill do a winter 2006 tour stopping in Portland Maine and Boston. I'd love to do both. Boston is more realistic as a Portland show would require at least 1/2 day off work etc.

Watchedthis saturday night after the bruins game. Now before you get all giddy its not what you'd think. Its actually pretty interesting on how this film was made and marketed etc. Its a good watch. There is of course the "scene" that gives the film its name but its not that long and its actually part of the story. The 2 most amazing things about the film (which I have NOT seen) are that is was made for 25,000 and grossed over 600 Million! The other is that at least for at time it was in theaters for over five years!

1 Comments:

At Monday, November 07, 2005 12:34:00 PM , Blogger Jennifer Leigh said...

Hehehehe...I saw that. I love the woman who was her assistant, in the extra scenes...the old playboy playmate..."know-a-days it's sit down, spread those legs and twist those titties!" HAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home