Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Always something to look forward to...

After being away for a week (and having the mail held) when I arrived home last night it was a windfall of mail (is it win fall or windfall?) Suprisingly I only had 2 bills in the lot. The most exciting piece (barring two more cds I need to review for the web site..see last post) was my "order form" for my Providence Bruins tickets. Granted I am only doing the five game deal, and opening night is "covered" (but not until 11/14??! what gives??) I got to choose 4 more games. Sorry Jenny G the PB's don't play your Bears (at least at home) this season. I spread em out good though. Pretty much going Nov, Dec, Feb, March and April (final home game). Doing all Sunday games as they are 4:05 affairs as well (barring openining night).

With all the hot weather its nice to think that the greatest game is just a few short months away from starting.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 14, 2007 11:20:00 AM , Blogger Sammy and Joe said...

Better schedule that March game around the Mrs March Pre-Appoved trip.

 
At Tuesday, August 14, 2007 2:21:00 PM , Blogger Potsie said...

The question is when are we seeing the big Bruins as opposed to the little ones? You pick a date yet to leave the wife at home so we can go get stupid in town or what?

 
At Tuesday, August 14, 2007 10:13:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Are they playing each other at Hershey? I haven't looked at the schedule yet. I'll go if I can.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home