Monday, July 30, 2007

Random Musings...

Weekend was not too bad. Mrs March has had "weeping" Poison Ivy for over a week now. She is heavily allergic and caught it while hiding in our bushes during a game of hide-and-go-seek w/the little marches. She has been miserable.

Saturday was to be "date night". My parents were going to take the kids for an overnight. They were excited and in the late afternoon we did the drop off.

We headed towards Providence and decided to start off lumbering around the
Providence Place Mall. For a few reasons, mostly due to the fact they have a Newbury Comics and I had a gift card since fathers day burning a hole in my pocket. I went "crazy" and grabbed a slew of things that I can't really get anywhere else. Mrs March and I then walked thru the mall with about a BILLION other people. We were not really shopping for anything but we did hit the apple store and i played with the iPhone for about 5 minutes and honestly...i freaking NEEEEEED one. They are slick. Trust me, I am going to wait for a bunch of reasons..mostly due to the fact I hardly use my phone as it is. Let em work out kinks, drop the price etc. If you see one, you'll dig it as well.

Another reason for hitting the mall was they had a few places to dine. Of course, as noted the billion other people had the same ideas. Also Providence has this thing called Waterfires which is nice, but I like going in the fall.

Am I crazy to not want to wait for a table longer than 30 minutes? Is ANY place worth that long of a wait? Needless to say we didn't eat at the mall, we headed away from the city and had a late dinner that didn't involve ordering chicken tenders the moment we sat down.

Sunday we read the paper and then went to get the kids. All in all it was a nice weekend. I capped it off with some Shark Week

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 30, 2007 8:42:00 PM , Blogger Rusty said...

Sounds like a nice weekend! Too bad Mrs. March has poison ivy, though...yuck. Hope she feels better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home