Monday, July 16, 2007

I have been tagged...

For the first time I think *ever* I got tagged. Thanks to Coffee Chatter for the honor.

Rules:

Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of the post list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

Seven things about me.

1. I can't figure out how to use chopsticks.
2. If I did not have to drive, I probably wouldn't. I just dislike it.
3. I get "worked up" over little things. A dripping facuet will be on my mind for days/weeks until its fixed. It doesn't consume me, but I waste far to much time on the little things.
4. Cinnamon rolls just might be the best smelling thing in the world.
5. If put on the spot I could probably recite the lyrics to 90% of the Wiggles songs, the dialogoe to High School Musical, or better yet Better off Dead.
6. Hockey is the best sport to play and watch. Period.
7. I was on the golf team in highschool. I was not too bad and if I had the time to play nowdays I might be considered an above average, to excellent golfer.

Ummm I am supposed to tag 7 more people so lets see.

Okay ummmm
Jenny
Sharon
Lars
Jocular
Rusty
Jenni
B

Sorry!..but have fun.

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 16, 2007 9:23:00 AM , Blogger B. said...

I'm not good with chopsticks either.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home