Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Might I suggest..

Over the last few weeks Mrs March and I have been watching Brotherhood Season 1 on DVD. The reason we started is actually pretty neat, they have been shooting scenes about 1-2 miles from our house.

Mrs March was getting diverted on her way to/from work so she asked one day and was told they were shooting. So, we added to the good old Netflix queue and said "hey if it rots we send the dvd back and say no thanks to the other two".

Last night we watched the second to last episode of season one and had we not completed it close to 11pm I bet we would have watched the final episode.

It is SO very good.

I have read some reviews and folks compare it to the Sopranos and say its better. I have not seen a single episode so I can't tell you honestly.

Basic synopsis one brother not so good (Irish mob guy), other brother has a higher profile job in the Providence government. Dirty money, gun play, infidelity, drugs, it has it all.

Tempted to sign up for Showtime when season 2 starts this fall.....

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 4:10:00 PM , Blogger The Guinness Tooth said...

They've been filing in my area a lot recently. There was some indie film staring the chick from Top Gun filing in my town. And then in New Have Indiana Jones IV has been filing. The had the city all decked out to the look like the 50s. No Sean Connery in this film, but is does have Shia Labouf. This the second Shia Labouf film set I've been on. My hotel was on the set in Montreal when he was filing The Great Game Ever Played.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home