Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cluster maps, frozen treat and the Beastie Boys

3 short, random things..

Okay I *think* I figured out what is up w/Clustermaps. It looks like it runs for a year then "archives" itself. If you want to see how much you were loved last year (if your clustermaps seem off that is). Click the map on your blog.

There is a navigation bar, click "Map Archive" then "thumnail" click "on" and there you have it.

Item 2.
Sweet lord this fahhhkin rules. I am not a huge ice cream person but when I am, I like it loaded up with even more fat and calories and what have you. I tried to find a page that just had a picture of the carton but every link I found so far (duh..i could google image it) but none the less, the other links just has nutritional value..zzzzz. Its got a SLEW of dough chunks as well as a lot of chips. It was buy one get one free this week...so call me crazy.

Item 3.
Grabbed the latest Beastie Boys cd on the way to work today. Its a totally instrumental album and I dug the instrumental stuff that was on Check Your Head that also landed on The in Sound from Way Out so I am hopeful. One site that didn't care for it much is
Pitchfork. The review is not the best but these people are paid to be pretentious a'holes. They are right on some stuff, wrong on others.

Day one of 3 90+ days temp wise. Here comes summer.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 03, 2007 5:38:00 PM , Blogger Liz said...

I love the Beastie Boys. I've seen every old school rap act back in the day (RUN/DMC, Public Enemy, Whodini, LL Cool J etc.) and never saw the Beasties. I would still love too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home