Thursday, July 5, 2007

Yeah I am alive...

Well I am alive. The rest of the family and I went out of town for a few days. The weather was a tad cool for water parks but that also kept the masses away. All in all a great time and the 2 little marches had french fries with lunch/dinner just about every night (heck toss in French Toast Sticks one morning to boot).

One of the best parts of vacation is that Friday when I logged off my computer that was it. I had not logged on to a computer/on line etc until today. Caught up on the blogs and the music news sites I like and now I think I need to "apply myself" for a little bit.

Hope the 4th was good and you still have all your fingers.

Finally for today.

Reason 1242150990129012 why the Office is the best show on tv

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 05, 2007 7:19:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

HAHA That video was awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home