Monday, March 26, 2007

Milestone...

Well it has happened. This very post you are reading is my

500th

I am stunned on many levels. First that I had even 499 things to talk about.

I google'd things like "500th post" to see what others wrote on their 500th post. Its pretty much what you see here. Can't believe I wrote that much nonsense, amazed people are around and comment from time to time etc.

Well its true. I don't have a ton to add other than thanks, and thanks for putting up with my bizarre take on grammar, spelling, font, prose, use of pronunciation (is there a comma due there?)

Anyhow..thanks. Here is to 500 more..of which at least 1 will be "quality".

Brewing up a post on the "father daughter dance" this past weekend...who the hell plays "Sweet Home Alabama" at brownie/girlscout dance?

5 Comments:

At Monday, March 26, 2007 4:56:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey funny you should post about this...I am coming up on my 300th post and had heard somewhere that Blogger doesn't archive more than 300. So what to do??

Did you run into this issue at all? And if so what did you do?

 
At Monday, March 26, 2007 5:28:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

I guess I have always been able to find stuff. I'll do a keyword search and it seems like I can get back to view the blog when I started..but are you talking about being able to edit posts that are very old? I guess I haven't tried, or looked in to it. 95% of the stuff I have written is hardly worth saving! haha

 
At Monday, March 26, 2007 5:35:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

I've enjoyed reading all 500 of them! Nice pic.

 
At Monday, March 26, 2007 6:34:00 PM , Blogger jenni said...

Happy 500!

 
At Monday, March 26, 2007 7:57:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...well I just clicked on your first post and it came up just fine so I guess I will just keep posting until blogger says something. Dunno where I heard about the 300 archives thing but it looks like you got them all right there. I don't want to edit them necessarily but I would just like to have them.

Thanks March....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home