Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A welcome diversion..

I am in the minority on a lot of things, but on the cutting edge of others.

I don't get "March Madness" at all. I just don't. I have a hard time beliving someone actually caring how "Wright State" does. Now if it had to do with a million readers being "mad for this blog" well then that would be grand but I realize that is not the case.

Then again I don't get the appeal of this idiot either.

Being a music person
Band Madness offers me equal parts fun and 100% frustration when the "good bands" get passed over. Just as a note the site seems to be up and down..and there are 500+ bands so it will take you some time to get thru if you so desire and you updated your freaking NCAA Brackets.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOO BlueJays! rah rah.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 1:28:00 AM , Blogger The Guinness Tooth said...

You are not alone. I hate March Madness. In fact I hate all basketball, except that kind with trampolines. Aside from golf on tv, I can't think of a worse game to watch. I just don't see the appeal.

Band Madness is too difficult. The page reloads after every fricking vote. I cast about 5 or 6 and quit. Maybe later.

ps: I replied to your comments on my most recent blog entry.

 
At Friday, March 16, 2007 4:30:00 PM , Blogger Mr. A said...

I LOVE Borat.

In fact anything S.B. Cohne does kills me!

But I understand when people say they don't like him...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home