Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Ugggh...

I wish I understood computers and programming better..and I work with computers.

Daylight Saving Time is forth coming and there has been talk about how since its earlier it will throw off PC's and what have you. I have a computer that I use totally for work that was given to me by the company and it does the trick just fine..but its running Windows 98. I guess Microsoft has no "patch' for this DST change so who knows what will happen next week when I try to work from home.

The MP3s I have been hosting on this site and Forgotten Disc Friday have been getting some action. So much so I exceeded my free limit for the month. So I decided I'd up my account to a "pay" version and see how that holds up. I log on this morning and I can't get to my account. A little later I am able to enter my charging information and it tells me that information has been cancelled...then it tells me its updated..but I have no additional space? I am confused. There is no customer service # but I have sent them e-mails. One about the "cancelled charge" of course.

Just want it to be up and running.

To fellow bloggers in NJ - did you win Mega Millions???! I had a quick flutter this morning when the first report is that there was no winner and the lottery might be as high as 470 Million come the next drawing. Then 15 minutes later there was reports of two winners...

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 07, 2007 8:40:00 PM , Blogger Potsie said...

Watch the winners be 88 years old and then they decide to take it over 20 years.

 
At Thursday, March 08, 2007 2:18:00 PM , Blogger Mr. A said...

We didn't win.

The stupid power ball kills ya... We had 20 tickets and no "20"

Ahh well.... What the Bright Eyes line?

"I'd rather be working for a paycheck than waiting to win the lottery"

Clearly written be someone who never won the lottery

 
At Saturday, March 10, 2007 12:06:00 PM , Blogger Greg said...

I might not be a lottery winner, but according to a fortune cookie I got at lunch today, I'm going to be "a great success." Hooray!

Annoyed: that's my all-time favorite Bright Eyes line. Well played.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home