Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This is one of those days....

Today is one of those days music fans live for. (well music fans with the same taste(s) as me). Not one, not two, but THREE records you have been waiting for all all due today.

The first is from


The band is Explosions in the Sky.

You can order it here because there is a 100% chance your local Target won't have it. Also the band will be on Conan O'Brien tonight or this morning..basically brush your teeth before bed on 2/20 and stay up until you see them. Its going to rule.

Also due today are Jesu (the whole album is streaming there) as well as the long overdue USA proper release of The Magic Numbers. Its called
Those the Brokes and its been out in the UK since November.

Ahhh the sweet sweet sounds of new tunes. The best part is I haven't heard a snippet of any of them. I don't like to download or hear sneak peaks..I want it all at one time.

Good day indeed.

hmmm..the Magic Numbers might not be out today....

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 11:24:00 AM , Blogger The Guinness Tooth said...

I pre-ordered the EITS disc back in January under the assumption I'd get it early. The label's website said they'd send them out starting 2/7/07. If I don't have it in my mailbox when I get home from school today I'm going to stop ordering directly from the label. It will make them 2 for 2 in screwing up my orders.

What type of music are Jesu and The Magic Numbers? I've been hearing about both, but haven't heard either.

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 4:17:00 PM , Blogger The Guinness Tooth said...

Well, it showed up, and although I'm only 7 minutes into the album I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is EITS's best work to date.

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 4:50:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

GT- Yeah the new EITS is awesome. I have spun it x3 already. Jesu is gonna have to wait. The nailed this one..A+ stuff.

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 11:41:00 PM , Blogger The Guinness Tooth said...

Hey what do you think of the remix disc? I think I prefer it to the original, I've listened to it perhaps 2x as many times as the orig.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home