Thursday, February 15, 2007

Man..check out that sweet ride..



No really, check it out. How flippin' sweet are those bikes? In poking around some I found I can buy one off ebay for the cool price of ohhhhh about $800.

I don't remember these particular bikes growing up but there always seemed to be that one kid around that had something slick on his bike. It might have been that Evil Knievel bike hand grip that you'd put on your handlebars and roll it back and forth to have you bike sounds like a motorcycle. For use it was a paper clip and a baseball card. Usually it was any card as long as it was not a Boston Red Sox player because before cable it was hard to even know other players names.

Not even sure where I am going on this post..but its such a cool picture.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, February 15, 2007 2:34:00 PM , Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

I'm all about the banana seat.

 
At Thursday, February 15, 2007 4:30:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a bike like that in yellow with sparkles only the handle bars were not nearly as cool as those ones in the picture.

 
At Thursday, February 15, 2007 4:44:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

coool bikes... I had a green sparkly one similar to that....



did you happen to get the flat stanley stuff back yet?????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home