Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Man....so tempting.



Rumor has it that the Police will play in Boston at Fenway Park the home of The Boston Red Sox in late July.

I am sure ticket prices will be obnoxious and I did see Bruce Springsteen there a few years ago. Mrs March is a bigger fan than I, but he was still a decent show.

Fenway does "One show" a year. I kinda wish this was not the venue to play at. Not sure why bands (or people) think this is a good venue for a show.

Ahh well. If its not too crazy I'd like to try and go. I was 12 when they toured last.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 1:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fenway is good if you get seats like the DMB seats you scored for me last summer.
I am going to this!
...I hope

 
At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 1:32:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would go.

Police was one group I never did get to see in concert when I was a teen. Still love their music.

 
At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 3:39:00 PM , Blogger pog mo thoin said...

March - I am going with you! Even if I have to fly over! You know about the curse of Sting?!? If not, read this http://pogkiss.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_archive.html

I saw them twice, Synchronicity Tour. They were great but then again, I was in love!!!

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:23:00 AM , Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

thank god for season tix! my dad is a season ticket holder, and gets a pair, first dibs, if he wants.

now all I have to do is fight my brother for the pair....he got the pair for DMB last year, so I got that going for me :) I went to the stones and buffet though, so he might try to use that against me!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home