Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Remember you can't "UN"see things

The worst part about not being able to "unsee" something is that you never wanted to see some things in the first place. Makes little sense? Follow along...

A week ago today Littlest March had his final swimming lesson. I took him over to the gym/health club and since we are "dudes" we headed to the locker room. Littlest March gets a kick out of the toilets on the wall and the hand blow drying machines.

He takes his time and finds a locker and then he gets changed into his swim suit.

He heads to the pool, has his lesson and gets out. We head back to the locker room.

Its now 5:30pm so there are more guys in there. I am on a mission I need to have Little March out of her after school program by 6 and I am a good 15 minutes away. Littlest March cooperates and I continually tell him "We need to get your sister..lift your arms..then when we get her we can then go home..let me dry your legs...

All this time there is a guy (mid 40's?) At a locker over to the left of me. I am on the end of a row of lockers trying to be out of the way. I have littlest march just about totally ready to go and I bend down (I am sitting on a bench) to velcro up his shoes. I complete said task....i go to sit up and right as I get to the "upright position" there it is..

"Almost naked man ass" Its uncomfortably close to my face...
and...
the fella is wearing a thong. hence "almost naked man ass"..
god what is stat counter going to do with that line of text?

I know people are saying how do you know he had a thong on? Why were you looking? Trust me...there was no where to look and I was taken 100% off guard.

I understand this is a locker room and things like this are "common" if you will, but a thong?

Now as my banner says I am/was a part time underwear model but even I refused to wear thongs.

When I told Mrs.March the story she said "Was he getting changed to work out?" I think he was because he had "business" clothes on when I first started changing Littlest March. Her response "He wore a thong to work...all day?"! I dunno, I didn't stop to ask where one even buys said underwear and I was glad I was done.

Just sharing this story gives me chills..but like a therapy session perhaps in talking about it I'll be able to have some closure.

Nope...its still there...damn it.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 17, 2007 9:41:00 AM , Blogger Mr. A said...

Man that is awful!

I hope I can un-see this in my brain!

 
At Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:34:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I...omg...um...what the...?

Males are not alowed to wear thongs. I think I read that somewhere.

 
At Wednesday, January 17, 2007 11:04:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew.

 
At Wednesday, January 17, 2007 2:02:00 PM , Blogger Potsie said...

You loved it, and you know it my friend.

 
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 3:07:00 PM , Blogger The Guinness Tooth said...

The fact that Hulk Hogan wears a thongs makes it ok by me if other want to.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home