Wednesday, March 21, 2007

How smahhht ah ya?

I ran into a link a few weeks ago that was pretty fun.

Basically you go to a site and as soon as you get there a clock starts counting down from 10 minutes. The task? Name all 50 of the states that make up the USA. Spelling is your enemy here.

at the end of 10 minutes you will see what you missed.

Try it out
here

Remember..time starts as soon as you get on the site.

I got 49 and sat and sat and sat on the last one for 3+ minutes. I won't say what I missed but its not a small state by any stretch and I don't want to leave hints.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, March 22, 2007 10:20:00 AM , Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

oh man, I am not even going to attempt this.
I would be waaaayyy too embarassed at the result.

 
At Thursday, March 22, 2007 3:14:00 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I only got 41 states before I blanked out. I am so ashamed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home