Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Important Stuff...

Like most folks part of my morning ritual is hitting the blogs under my links and seeing whats up. I'll poke around comments, add them where need be etc. Often times I'll see a name out of the norm. So I'll click over to see who this person was that visited your blog and what have you.

as of late Sage had been getting some comments by a blogger in NJ. They were witty and sounded like she had a blog worthy of checking out. I was pleased to read her entries the last few weeks when suddenly last week she said she was taking a break. That is all fine and good as people get burned out. Today I just checked over to see if she had a change of heart...and she had. The post she had today was beyond scary tho. I strongly encourage my female readers especially to check her post out. Although I know most of you only thru blogsphere I'd be beyond devastated if something horrible happened. Just be careful what you post. Here you can read Fresh Air Lover story. I added her as a link as well.

Blog safe my blog buddies!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 5:03:00 AM , Blogger Mr. A said...

Not your fault some freakshow took things way too far.

Course he should have known better than to fuck with a chick from NJ!

;-)

 
At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 10:16:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Holy shit, that's creepy. It pisses me off that the cops don't do anything about stalking till the stalker practically kills the person.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home