Friday, May 26, 2006

Stuff

man, my stat counter was kept busy yesterday. Due to the Pearl Jam review and pictures I had 772 page loads and 497 Unique visitors. Hope some of them come back now and then.

Dim pointed me in the right direction regarding statcounter and I shut off "logging my own hits" so now I'll see a massive dip in my blog traffic. Not sure if that is a blessing or curse.

Long weekend for us as we celebrate Memorial Day (Monday). Weather here is "rumored" to be up in the high 80's come Monday. Lets skip spring and get right to the humid summer. After all the rain as of late as long as it says "Sunny" somewhere in the forecast you pretty much tune out.

4 Comments:

At Friday, May 26, 2006 11:49:00 AM , Blogger jenni said...

March-

I got this from Paste magazine today:

"Now, for a favor. We printed extra copies of the Flaming Lips issue for a program that's been pushed to the end of summer, and we'd really like to get those into people's hands. As a subscriber to Paste -
someone who values quality entertainment and intelligent dialog - you are in the best position to help us. Do you have friends who might enjoy reading Paste? Just give us their names and addresses and we'll mail each of them a copy, free of charge."

Here is Paste's web site.

Do you want to check it out? If so, please send me your address by today (5/26) - I have to let them know by today. My e-mail is in my blog profile. You get a free CD and DVD...

 
At Friday, May 26, 2006 12:41:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

thank you..email sent!!(To you that is)

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2006 8:43:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

How do you make it stop counting your own hits?

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2006 10:04:00 AM , Blogger Dim said...

Click on the wrench in statcounter and then there's an option called Create Blocking Cookie. That'll do it. Sometimes I have found that it resets, so if you notice your own visits are being logged again, you have to reset it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home