Tuesday, May 16, 2006

if its not one thing its another.

I can hear KKs head explode on this but here goes.

TV has not even ended this season and the networks are already f'ing me up next fall.

JennyG had posted the fall schedule for NBC. Earl and the Office move to 8 and 830..thats doable. I can run tape (yeah I still have a working VCR that I know how to program too so get off it) if I need to tend to the little Marches needs. Then at 9 we have a crap storm. CSI remains at 9 on CBS..thats fine. ABC decided (without asking me first) they would move Greys Anatomy to 9pm on Thrusday as well. Cut the crap..uggh. I guess having all the shows I care about not being spread out over a slew of nights helps, but come on help a brother out.

Also Maxim mag came out with a list of the 100 Women that would never date you..there is sample of who wouldn't date me here.. They can't date me cuz I am totally awesome, know a lot about music, can fight ninjas and..well I'm taken.. So bully to you

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:06:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Luckily the only things I watch anymore are The Office, American Idol (I know) and Fox's Sunday night lineup. I feel bad for people who like Gray's Anatomy and CSI.

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:20:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Heh, your google ads are "American Idol--vote" and "Who would make a better judge; Paula or Britney Spears."

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 2:01:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

yeah google ads are funny..cuz I can make all sorts of money by people clickin on them..but it searches your blog for stuff..and since i was ranting about idol I got nailed.

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 7:14:00 PM , Blogger Diddyone said...

Nice posts, i caught up from my death bed. thanks for the laughs!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home