Saturday, March 11, 2006

Yeah..okay

I heard on the radio last week about the most popular class at Harvard University.
It was a class about being glad with what you have..and it meets two times a week with over 800 students in the class. The name of the class was something along the lines of "Positive Psych" or some crap.

umm Harvard..talking about how you need to look at the good things life gives you?! Its like white people singing about the blues..what the heck to white people have to be blue for? Banana Republic is all out of khankis?! (thanks to George Carlin for that line)

I did a quick scan by putting in a search "What is the Tuition at Harvard University?" I got a link from 2004 (from a Harvard newsletter that read as such
This year, Harvard's tuition is $26,066 and the total cost of attendance, including tuition, room, board, and other charges is $37,928. Other charges? That better be a freaking reach around. What the HELL?!

Enough wiff that edumucation jibber jabber.

Weekend was good. Saturday got drunk on maragritas by 5pm in my neighbors driveway..I kid you not. Came home only to watch the Bruins lose yet again. Sunday I went to see the Providence Bruins whip the The Hershey Bears..then headed over for some BBQ atSmokey Bones with buddy and blogger KK. Ahhh life is good some days.

2 Comments:

At Monday, March 13, 2006 9:14:00 AM , Blogger Rusty said...

I guess if life is that good, you don't need the Positive Psych class at Harvard. Good for you. :)

 
At Monday, March 13, 2006 9:47:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

One year at Harvard only costs a little less than my 4 year at a state university did. One of our "other" fees was a technology fee to fund the computer labs, which was bullshit because I think I used the lab once and that's because I had time between classes and wanted to check my e-mail and didn't want to walk back to my apartment.

Awww, the Bears are my team! They sort of suck though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home