Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Makin Willy Wonka Proud..



I'll admit, one of my not so good habits is eating candy. I don't eat a ton of it, but as a Dad, in my mid 30's I need to be careful on many levels. Like most folks a few M+M's will do the trick after lunch and that is it. In typing I'd say I have no crazy addiction to candy but then yesterday something happened.

In the Sunday Paper there was an ad for one of those buy one get one free kinda deals on Kisses' and Cadbury Mini Eggs. My rational for this is mini eggs are only around for 2 months out of the year so you gotta do what you gotta do.

So I saw this new version of Hershey Kisses.



Thats right. Peanut Butter in the Kiss. Oh yeah. I used to think that when an angel cried the tears fell in beer...but now this..perhaps the boy angels cry beer and the girl angels cry peanut butter kisses.

When I went to get an image of this new addiction I was like a kid in a (cyber) candy shop. I clicked on the new Easter candy
here and
saw FREE STUFF up in the tool bar..free candy?! Free samples?? DRAT just EFFING Hersheys Wallpaper..damn them.

The REESTER Bunny?!!? Good lord.

I used to think the OscarMayer hotdog car was cool..but it blows compared to this.



Imagine how much ass you'd get in a car like this??? Boy band ass.

Finally co-worker,fellow blogger and lover of chocolate and peanut butter
Emetic Sage must be saying "what gives?", why you holding out. Stop on by my man and savor the goodness. Same goes for you KP and anyone else who wants to stop over.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 15, 2006 10:41:00 AM , Blogger Greg said...

dude, those kisses kick ASS!

 
At Wednesday, March 15, 2006 8:14:00 PM , Blogger Rusty said...

March, that was sexist. While I admit that I love chocolate more than beer, the difference is slight.

Those things are really good, though.

 
At Thursday, March 16, 2006 8:51:00 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

I bought a bag; they're awesome. They have caramel ones too.

 
At Thursday, March 16, 2006 9:03:00 AM , Blogger March2theSea said...

sorry rust..

 
At Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:33:00 PM , Blogger Rusty said...

I was kidding, March! Kidding! I do love beer AND chocolate, though. :) That I wasn't kidding about.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home