Friday, September 30, 2005

Randomness...

The weekend is upon us. Yesterday was such a long day. For some reason time was standing still. Weather looks good and I can't wait to spend part of my Saturday at a 3 year old birthday party. Ahh, as long as there is cake I'll be good.

On my ride in to work today I daydreamed about what I think would be a cool job to have. I know the people that have these jobs would say "you don't want this job" but still. Now barring "movie star/rock star" a few come to mind.

-afternoon drive time on-air personality at a top 10 market radio station.
-scuba or snorkeling guide
-espn sportscenter host
-play by play announcer (for me) the NHL. Being able to see all the games and scream about them..ahh sounds nice.

Hey, did you know that cows have no upper front teeth. Ask one to smile for you and you'll see.

U2 on mon and tuesday next week so there will be some music ranting going on soon enough.

I have also decided to turn comments back on. I am sick of the spam so I'll see how it goes.

5 Comments:

At Friday, September 30, 2005 1:57:00 PM , Blogger Jennifer Leigh said...

U2...hehe...did you get Perry's email?

 
At Friday, September 30, 2005 3:12:00 PM , Blogger March2theSea said...

Yes..of course. 2 days before the show looking for "face value" tickets to boot.

 
At Friday, September 30, 2005 3:35:00 PM , Blogger Jennifer Leigh said...

Hehehehehehe...you would think ZLX would have a secret stash of them for their part-timers...;-)

 
At Friday, September 30, 2005 10:32:00 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

I would absolutely love to be a radio DJ.

 
At Monday, October 03, 2005 1:53:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

u2 sucks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home